Play Casino Table Games Online
Some Features of Blackjack Game
Blackjack is one of the easiest and most exciting games in any casino and has a lot of hidden features. In the offline casinos, Blackjack is the only game with the ability to get positive math expectations. Beginners prefer to use a basic strategy, and experienced players sometimes practice several strategies at once, their advantage over a gaming house comes to 2% of the average bet.
To count cards in Blackjack is to make money. The player waits for the right moment to raise his stakes when there are a lot of "pictures" (cards of 10 points) and gets an advantage. For example, you can double up against the dealer's "six" or split the pictures more often. If there are many cards with 10 points left on the deck, it is much easier for the player to navigate and make the right decision.
If you play at an online casino or an offline gambling establishment, the choice of boxing is a very responsible decision. By choosing one of the last boxes, you will have extra time to count cards and have more information about the cards of other players. This gives you a mathematical advantage.
But if you are a beginner, the other players will react aggressively to a weak game on the last box, because these decisions will affect the second card dealer. In spite of everything, we recommend choosing one of the last boxes; on the whole, it is more profitable.
To win Blackjack without waiting a long time for payment and without bothering with any verification or payout problems, we recommend you try Golden Star Online Casino. We payout your winnings to your bank account and payment systems within a few minutes.
Play Roulette at Golden Star Online Casino
In the minds of many people, the word "roulette" is associated with the very notion of the casino. The roulette in literature and movies is often proudly called the "queen of gambling." And today, it is true to say that this definition is well deserved.
After all, it is a table roulette in the casino that, for many centuries, has been the cause of almost instantaneous transformation of an ordinary visitor to the owner of a fabulous state. Or vice versa - turning a wealthy man into a beggar. Here everything depends on the favor of fortune.
Notwithstanding the background of the amazing popularity of this gambling game, an online roulette - a virtual variation of the famous entertainment, appeared not so long ago.
Therefore, fans of virtual gambling, who want to play roulette without leaving home, often face serious difficulties in choosing where to play. If you are interested in gambling roulette online – Golden Star Casino is here for you.
The Main Varieties of Roulette Games
Many people find it strange that gambling roulette has several basic varieties. However, it is true. Different versions of the game differ in certain key parameters and features of the gambling process. For example, European and American roulette differ in the number of sectors; there is also a French roulette with peculiar features.
- no zero sector
- with one zero sector - European Roulette, French Roulette
- with double zero sector - American Roulette
It may seem paradoxical, but adding one or two sectors fundamentally changes the gameplay. It is this parameter that is the deciding factor when players choose the right tactics. It also affects the possibility of big winnings, as roulette is on the list of casino jackpot games around the world.
Popular Table Games
- Sic Bo
- Let it Ride
- Hi-Lo Switch
- Improvement of skills. Thinking and logic are developed, and attention is increased.
- A high return. In many games, it is 98-99%, which allows you to win large sums regularly.
- A low minimum bet. You can have fun in the club, even with a small budget.
- Using strategies. Golden Star rules do not prohibit the use of tactics. You can use any popular system or develop your own.
- High-quality content. Games are presented by popular developers. They have excellent graphics and musical design. You can quickly integrate into the process and get maximum pleasure.
- Simple rules. Most games are created by classical canons. You do not need to study the rules for a long time, just run the game a few times in demo mode to master it.
At the online casino Golden Star, everyone can enjoy a great set of board entertainment. Classic models and games with additional bonus options are waiting for you. The catalog is constantly expanding, and new items are added to it. Once you start playing on the website - it will be practically impossible to stop.
Varieties of Poker at Golden Star
If you've always wanted to learn to play online poker, then playing the demo mode at Golden Star Casino is the best place to learn it. Sign up for one of the best interactive casinos that showcase the types of poker you are interested in, and start mastering it without any financial risk.
- Five-card poker - a classic version of the game. Gather a combination of cards better than the dealer, and the winnings are in your pocket. This kind of thing is played by one standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- Oasis Poker is one of the most popular varieties of this game. When exchanging a card, the player will pay an additional amount equal to the initial bet.
- Three-Card Poker is two card games in one. You make a bet against the croupier to guess if the croupier put together a stronger combination than you.
- Poker with Joker - this kind of game allows many different options. Sometimes in this game, play is a 52-card deck, and sometimes the joker is an additional 53rd card.
Now, any adult player can safely learn the rules of the game thanks to the Internet or special game clubs. In Golden Star Casino, you can play poker absolutely for free against the croupier, as well as play against other players in a special room. There are over 40 varieties of poker.
Learn to play classic 5-card poker and other current varieties on our website! Surprise your friends and get started in making a new hobby!
Why Have Table Games Become Popular in Casinos?
Table games always have a special place in the hearts of gamblers. These activities have been associated with exciting and intellectual leisure since time immemorial. Originally, socialization played a special role in the demand for cardboard games: the prospect of throwing a few card parties was the best entertainment for smart people.
Such games are a good alternative to video slots and become a kind of excursion into the history of gaming. In particular, board games are not only poker: BlackJack, Baccarat, and other games will open up new dimensions of board entertainment for all our customers.
- Sic Bo is a gambling game that uses three dice. The Sic Bo gameplay is more or less like craps or Chuck-a-lac, but with some adjustments. When studying this game, the average player will spend only a few minutes trying to understand the rules and format of the game, as well as the structure of payments. This game is a descendant of the ancient Chinese Craps game.
- A slightly more complex algorithm is the following card game - Blackjack. The principle of its drawing is similar to Baccarat in that in both entertainments, a similar algorithm of calculation of points on cards operates. Only in BlackJack you have to beat your opponent by gaining more points, but there is an important catch: you cannot go beyond 21 points.
- Three-Card Poker is an equally entertaining board game. Its principle is as similar to classical poker as possible but somewhat shortened so that the draws are faster and more dynamic. Thus, in Three Card Poker, there is only one distribution per round, and the winnings between the user and the virtual opponent are counted immediately. The hierarchy of cards in combinations will be similar to the classic version of poker.
No matter which game you choose, you are waiting for some quick and effective shenanigans, in which you can demonstrate the tactical skills and, of course - test your luck. Card games differ from slot machines, in terms of winnings. In any case, board games – are a great opportunity to expand the idea of slot machines and fight for good prizes in the new format.
What Is Blackjack?
The Spanish game Trente-un was the first variant of Blackjack that included cards as a deck, a team competing against a dealer, and a winner decided by the cards given. Don Quijote's creator, Miguel De Cervantes, wrote about his game as part of his "Educational Novels of 1613 in his novel "Rinconeta and Cortadillo." The Trente-un game was mentioned in documents from 1440 (although there were games of this name that did not have much in common with the first one).
A variant of this game was established in England in the 17th century and was called Bone Ace. The ace could be the equivalent of 1 or 11 points in the tale of Cervantes and Bone Ace, as well as in the game mentioned in the "Fine Game" novel by Charles Cotton (1674).
The French game of 21 (or vingt-et-un-21) appeared in the 18th century, and its rules were the prototype for modern blackjack. During this period, historical figures like Countess Dubarry and Napoleon enjoyed this game and supported its popularization. In the 19th century, casinos in America adopted two rules that dramatically increased the popularity of the game. They allowed players to see one of the dealer's cards and obliged the dealer to take the card with 16 or fewer points and stop at 17 or higher. In the early 20th century, the game became known as Blackjack thanks to a promotion (which was held very briefly and was quickly stopped), where a player would get a bonus if he scored 21 points with an ace of spades and a blackjack.
Followed by Dr. Thorpe's famous research and the subsequent increase in the number of players and various analytical materials about the game, Blackjack became the most popular casino board game.
Although the casinos generally benefited from the fact that players developed different strategies, they still tried to prevent it. Despite numerous court decisions that the card game was not fraudulent, most casinos in most jurisdictions have the right to refuse to allow a successful Blackjack player to visit the casino without reason.
Blackjack Game Rules
In Blackjack, each card translates to a certain number of points. Cards from 2 to 10 give 2-10 points, respectively. Jacks, Queens, and Kings are also equal to 10 points, and an ace can cost 1 or 11 points. Here are the two most common BlackJack situations:
- The hard hand - any of two cards without an ace. Hard hand implies a risk of overkill. Therefore, technically 2 and 3 (5 points) is a Hard Hand, but in the game, it will be a soft hand, because you can take an extra card without the risk of tipping over.
- The soft hand is any two cards with an ace. A soft hand means that you can take another card without the risk of having to go over it. The highest soft hand is nine and an ace (10 or 20 points).
Blackjack rules are a topic that has been discussed by players since the game's inception. The probability of a certain result depends on many factors, which makes Blackjack so popular. It is the unpredictability of the game that attracts millions and millions of players to offline and online casinos every day.
To calculate the probability of a particular outcome of Blackjack is not for everyone. But there are simpler calculations that can be done quickly. For example, the probability of an ace coming out of the first card is 4/52, and a second card worth 10 points is 16/51, but if you analyze deeper, the probability of getting Blackjack, if the first card is an ace, is (4/52) *(16/51) = 64/2652 = 0.024 = 1 of 41.6.
Blackjack probabilities are determined by millions of handouts. The more a deck participates in the game, the more complex the probabilities become.
As you know, roulette is the most popular game held in online casinos. It is no coincidence that roulette secured the title of queen of the casino. It is believed that roulette is a somewhat similar game. However, based on years of experience, we can say that roulette has the widest range of varieties and types. Any player, even with the pickiest and demanding taste, will find something in this assortment that is suitable for themselves.
The main task of the user when playing French roulette is to predict what number the ball will fall into the hole with and what number will be launched by a clever electronic dealer.
The table below shows, in the most detailed way, the main types of money rates that are used in the French version of modern roulette. The designations in the table correspond to those shown in the French roulette stake scheme.
1. On one number - Chips are placed directly on any of the numbers from 0 to 36 and double zero (00). The payout is 36 to 1.
2. Two adjacent numbers - Chips are placed on the line between any two numbers. The bet covers two numbers. The payout is 17 to 1.
3. Three numbers in a row - Chips are placed at the end of any number row. This bet covers three numbers. The payout is from 11 to 1.
4. Four numbers - Chips are placed in the corner where four numbers touch each other. All four numbers are covered by this bet. The payout is 8 to 1.
5. Six numbers - The chips are placed at the end of two rows at the place where they touch each other. This bet covers all the numbers in both rows, six in total. Payout five to one.
6. Column - Chips are placed on one of the fields marked "2 to 1" at the end of the number columns. This rate covers all numbers in this column, twelve in total. Zero (0) and double zero (00) are not covered by this rate. The payout is 2 to 1.
7. Dozen - Chips are placed on one of the fields marked "1st 12", "2nd 12", or "3rd 12" (first, second or third dozen). The bet covers the specified twelve numbers. The payout is 2 to 1.
8. Small or large numbers 1-18/19-36 - Chips are placed on one of the two fields marked "1-18" and "19-36". The bet covers these eighteen numbers. The payout is 1 to 1.
9. Odd or even numbers - Chips are placed on the even or odd (odd). Each of the fields covers eighteen numbers. Zero (0) and double zero (00) are not covered by this stack. The payout is 1 to 1.
10. Red or black numbers - Chips are placed on red or black. Each of the fields is covered by eighteen numbers. Zero (0) and double zero (00) are not covered by this bet. The payout is 1 to 1.
The goal of American roulette is the same as in European roulette and French roulette: to guess the number of the cell (slot) on the roulette wheel where the ball will fall out. The numbered slots on the roulette wheel are 38, of which two cells give the casino advantage in the game of 5.26%.
This is a zero and double zero slots. The color of these cells is green, the other numbers (1 to 36) are located in alternating cells of red and black. The zero sectors are located on the American roulette wheel opposite to each other, dividing the wheel into two sectors of 18 numbers.
The American roulette game is animated by several types of bets that players can make while the ball rotates in the wheel: internal bets and external bets. Chips for bets are placed on the calculated playing field in a clearly defined place for them.
American roulette gaming table can serve from one to three people (it depends on the size of the table and the influx of players). If the table is served by one croupier, it is he who alone manages the game, exchanges chips, accepts and corrects bets, runs the wheel and the ball, announces the winning number, and pays the winnings. If there is more than one dealer at the table, functions are distributed between them. But still, you can exchange chips for playing American roulette with the dealer, who stands behind the roulette wheel.
Each table in the game has its own limit - minimum and maximum betting limits. You can find out about the limit of the table on a special plate, standing on the roulette table. Bets are accepted and paid for only within the minimum and maximum limits. In case a player has mistakenly placed a bet below the minimum limit, this bet will not be accepted. If the player's bet is above the maximum limit on the field, then after the revealing number on the wheel, the dealer will return the difference from such a bet to the player.
The main advantage of Europeans, unlike other types of roulette, is the openness of the rules of this game and its obvious simplicity. Each of the bets is quite clear; the odds are known. Any player, even a beginner, can easily calculate the value of their possible winnings.
Even without going too deep into the principles of the device markup, you can understand that the number of winnings will depend on the likelihood that the prize number will fall out. European roulette is often advised for beginners because it does not require the construction of complex strategies. Of course, there are also different gaming schemes, but most of them come down to the fact that the player raises the bet.
Another advantage of European roulette, for example, if you compare it with an American, is that there is only one sector with zero. There are two in American roulette (0 and 00), which increases the chances of the casino but reduces the player's chances. French roulette has more complex and confusing rules in comparison to European roulette.
Golden Star offers its visitors a demo game function. This is where you should start. You do not risk real money, and learn how to bet on European roulette, gradually mastering the rules. When you think that you’ve learned the rules, and it's time to start playing for real money, you should decide with the bank. That is the amount that you are willing to risk.
No one is insured from losing when gambling, so know your strategy in advance so that the possible loss of money is not disastrous for you. Then you will need to choose the type of bet on which the chance to win will depend. Take your time. Find your strategy. Good luck!