What information is collected
Data that we collect at registration:
- First name
- Last name
- Proof of age
- Additional data can be collected
These data are collected in accordance with the regulatory requirements for the organization of games of chance and to check the legality of access to this Service. We may use your personal data in part or in full, as well as transfer the data to third parties (identity verification agencies) for verification. This is done in order to provide services and verify the legality of its use. For example: proof of age.
Data that may be required for deposit/withdrawal of funds:
- Credit card number
- Photo of the credit card
- Passport scan copy
- Additional data can be required
These data are collected in accordance with the regulatory requirements for the organization of electronic payments and security of your payments and payment instruments. We may use your personal data in part or in full, as well as transfer the data to third parties (financial institutions, identity verification agencies) for verification. This is done in order to provide services and verify the legality of their use. For example: confirmation of the payer’s ownership of the payment instrument.
Data that we collect irrespective of you:
- Data about your location
- Your IP address
- Cookies data
- Data obtained from web analytics services
These data are collected to improve the comfort of the Service operation and for your convenience.
How we use the collected data
- to confirm financial transactions;
- to provide you with services;
- for identification and verification;
- for statistical analysis;
- to conduct research and for development;
- for marketing purposes during market and customer profile research;
- for data analysis;
- to fulfill licensing requirements and legislation;
- to analyze the risks of non-payment and fraud; and
- to confirm your geographic location.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- at the request of the law or regulatory authority;
- to comply with legal requirements or legal process;
- to protect our property rights;
- to any regulatory, permitting and licensing authorities;
- to the third parties for the purpose of processing and making payments;
- to the third-party company that we hired to process payments and collect debts;
- to the third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf;
- with a view to a crash recovery.
All recipients of your personal data must comply with current legislation on data protection and protect the confidentiality of your personal data to the same extent to which we are bound.
For your part, you should also take appropriate measures to protect your information. Your login details are confidential, and you should keep them secret and otherwise protect them from disclosure.
We may use your email address and phone number to send you news, information about promotions and other marketing offers of our Service. We respect your right to privacy, and therefore we provided an easy opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing offers.
Changing personal data
We strive to preserve the highest reliability of the information about you at our disposal. You can always contact us to review, change, obtain a copy of your personal data, or to make the necessary changes or corrections to your data. In this case, we have the right to require you to confirm your identity. You can contact us regarding your personal data by writing to our support service.
Your IP-address and Cookies
Your IP and browser statistics are recorded; each time you visit the website we use this information in order to make the casino service more convenient.